Sent Silver - On My Own

Benin-based Afrobeat rising star, Sent Silver (real name, Sentinawa Caleb), yet again serenades fans and music lovers with a new jam titled, “On My Own“.

With one major musical pleasure trip already served us in the year 2022 thus far, titled “Elevate“, Sent Silver’s new song “On My Own” is a perception of finesse delivery as the tune is one to sit comfortably with a head-bopping rhythm, a total feel-good jam for the season. “On My Own” was produced by well-rounded music producer, Rumix. You guys will surely enjoy this!!

Listen below:-

Listen/Stream on Digital Stores

https://www.ghupload.com/sent-silver-on-my-own/?_unique_id=638748ea3e1f6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido Ft. Asake - No Competition

For Students from Ghana – A Guide to USA University Admission Writing

Patapaa and Liha Miller’s marriage is said to be on the rocks.